THE GALWAY: Vertical Snap Wallet - Indian Head Buffalo Nickel
Put a little piece of American history in your pocket with a 1937 Indian Head Buffalo Nickel coin. This Galway wallet is handmade from natural vegetable tanned leather which is then hand dyed and antiqued for a beautiful, rustic finish. The interior is lined with a plaid accent fabric.
Add a matching WALLET CHAIN!
• Dyed and antiqued by hand for a unique, rustic look
• Handmade from full-grain vegetable tanned leather
• Lined with a beautiful plaid accent fabric
• Measures 3.5 x 4.75 closed (about the size of your cell phone)
• Handmade in California
• Indian Head Buffalo Nickel concho is a reproduction of the actual coin minted in 1937
• Buff with a clean and dry cloth
• Treat with Blackthorn Leather Balm as needed
PLEASE NOTE: The photos shown are a representation only. Colors will not be exact due to the natural variations of leather as well as computer monitors and mobile devices.
SHIPPING: Please allow 10 business days for your item to be crafted. This lead time may change depending on how busy things get. Your Blackthorn Leather product is handmade by a single craftsman... me!
Free shipping on orders over $40 to all U.S. 50 states, reduced rate shipping international. International orders are responsible for shipments that may incur a customs or duty fee.
RETURNS: Items may be returned within 5 days of receipt. Must be in new and unused condition. Item will be refunded minus shipping and handling fees. Please email me for return instructions.
Absolutely no returns and/or refunds on custom items.