Blackthorn Leather Key Fob
The multipurpose design makes it not just a key fob/ key chain! I've had customers use it for everything from holding keys, to holding a tobacco pipe, to clipping a hat to their belt. I'm sure there are dozens of things this can be used for!
Stamp your name (up to five letters) or initials into it for free! Just leave a note upon checkout.
• 9/10 oz weight, premium vegetable tanned cow hide. The same leather I use for my belts.
• 1" wide leather strap. Measures 6" from top of the loop to the bottom of the clip.
• Incredibly durable trigger snap in choice of two colors.
• CHOOSE YOUR COLOR: Antique brown, antique mahogany, black, or natural leather.
• All key fobs are dyed and antiqued except for the natural leather which will develop its own beautiful patina.
• Edges are burnished, and sealed for a very smooth finish.
• Sealed with a protective topcoat.
• Blackthorn Leather logo stamped into the back.
• Have a name or initials stamped into it for FREE!
PLEASE NOTE: The photos shown are a representation only. Colors will not be exact due to the natural variations of leather as well as computer monitors and mobile devices.
SHIPPING: Please allow one week for your item to be crafted. This lead time may change depending on how busy things get. Your Blackthorn Leather product is handmade by a single craftsman... me!
Free shipping to all U.S. 50 states, reduced rate shipping international.
International orders are responsible for shipments that may incur a customs or duty fee.